I’m pleased to be giving away copies of my books for schools, libraries, literacy organizations, and similar groups. The books available are shown below. The parenthetical number is the quantity of each available.
The rules are pretty simple:
- You have to take at least 5 books total. That could be five copies of one book or one copy each of five books or whatever, but it has to add up to five.
- You have to represent a valid organization. I’m not giving these books away for fans — these books are meant to be a charitable donation. This means I’m going to need some proof that you represent a school or a library or some such. How do you do this? It’s pretty simple: You simply scan in (or take a picture) of your organization’s stationery/letterhead. Use the upload button in the form below to upload it. You’ll need to make it a JPEG or a PNG file and keep it under 1MB. Yes, I know this is sort of a pain in the ass, but 1) I’m giving away free books; work with me, and 2) It’s the only solution that doesn’t require you to mail something to me.
- You’ll get your books via Media Mail. This means it might take a while. Also, it might take me a little while to get to the post office in the first place. Please be patient. You’ll be notified by email when your package goes out.
- First come, first served. If you request certain books and they’re not available by the time I get your email, I’ll contact you about possible replacements.
- Unless you request otherwise, the books will be signed.
- Unfortunately, this offer is only good in the United States. Sorry!
Fill out the following form. Please take note of the required fields.