Each year, I aim to read around 50 books, which is close to a one-per-week pace. This year, I fell far short. That’s what happens when you write three novels and a novella in one year; there’s no time to read!
But among the books I did get the chance to read, there were several gems. And so, as I do every year around this time, I present a list of books I think y’all might enjoy as visitors to the BLog. Here, in no particular order, are this year’s:
- Jumper by Steven Gould
- Wildside by Steven Gould
- Teen Boat! by Dave Roman and John Green
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
- Gods Without Men by Hari Kunzru
- The Intercept by Dick Wolf
- Every Third Thought: A Novel in Five Seasons by John Barth
- Ghostman by Roger Hobbs
- Caught by Harlan Coben
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
- Disgrace by J. M. Coetzee
If you give any of these a try, I hope you enjoy them! Happy New Year and Happy Reading!