Here’s what I posted recently on Tumblr…
- "You’re welcome, Toby Ziegler."
- "If it’s a “practice novel,” then why not use it to, well, practice? Really tear into that…"
- "The two primary characteristics to look for in a critiquer are a good, critical eye and a…"
- Memory Monday: Hilarity, 1950s Style
- "I can abide a poorly plotted tale that winds up being a good story, but struggle to think of a bad…"
- "La Femme Comique." A very cool mannikin/statue made of comic…
- If you were a superhero what powers would you have?
- "Like Falling"
- "Copyright doesn’t protect your idea — it protects the EXPRESSION of your idea."
- This Week in Rejection!: DC Comics
Digest powered by RSS Digest