Here’s what I posted recently on Tumblr…
alan moore speaks from inside my…
- "be aware when you get advice from a fellow writer. Are they trying to help you make this story the…"
- "Anyone that loves Springsteen can do whatever they want."
Welcome to the Reblog Book…
- "A tabula rasa is wonderful, but only if there is literally nothing to learn from history."
- I require clarification on one point: When I sell my soul, is it taken immediately, leaving me alive but soulless (like in Metanoia), or am I just guaranteed to go straight to hell when I die (like in Supernatural)? Because that changes the answer somewhat. The thing about selling your soul is that you have to HAVE a soul to enjoy most of the things you'd conceivably sell your soul for.
- Exclusive: Thing We Exclusively Reported Is Exclusively False
- "Yeah, I know that boiling down your novel to a single paragraph like that is a bitch and half, but…"
- "Too many people think graphic design is not a specialty, but something anyone can do, because the…"
- The “Sell Your Soul” Contest! — Barry Lyga Dot Com
- Memory Monday: Funny Animals
- "Stop fretting over the little things. Focus on the work itself. The rest of it has a tendency to…"
- From Unsoul’d.
- jonnyskov: Extreme, rapid, and unpredictable …
Digest powered by RSS Digest