Here’s what I posted recently on Tumblr…
- Memory Monday: Robin Repudiates Batman
- "That’s the point of the million bad words, really. To internalize all of these rules and ideas so…"
- On Rejection
- Ted Dziuba: Mastering the Craft
from Fanboy and Gothgirl
- How Marvel Unified Its Movie Universe
- "This is, after all, a man who once said the quality he most wanted in a wife was the ability to…"
- For writing teen protagonists, do you have any advice for creating the character's parents? It seems to have become usual to make the parents absent or neglectful somehow. It may not be a realistic portrayal but it gives the teen protagonist a better chance at getting the freedom to get stuff done. What do you think?
- The Bunnies from Another Place
- When will the title for the 3rd Jasper Dent book be released? I just finished #2 today, such an evil cliff hanger.
Digest powered by RSS Digest