Have some Archvillain in Your Future!

With the publication of the third (and final – *sob*) Archvillain book upon us, it is time once again to indulge in every author’s favorite pastime — giving away signed books!

Just comment below and tell me: What is your favorite time travel story?

Archvillain #3: Yesterday Again

I will pick a whopping ten commenters to receive signed copies of Archvillain 3: Yesterday Again. (Which is a time travel story — natch!)

I’ll be closing comments on March 22, so start commentin’!

Comments

1. Paige Harne says:

My favorite time travel story is Steins;Gate! El Psy Congroo!

2. Gigi Getman says:

My favorite one is Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony

3. 1) Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
    2) Time After Time (Allen Appel) — not to be confused with the Jack the Ripper, H.G. Wells time travel movie of the same name, which was also terrific.

4. For kidlit Richard Peck’s Dreadful Future of Blossom Cult and Voices after Midnight are superb.

In adult TT I loved both the aforementioned Time After Times and of course the romantic Somewhere In Time

5. Do not need the book. but The Time Travelers books by Spider Robinson:

Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
    Time Travelers Strictly Cash

6. As I excitedly mentioned on Twitter, the ever-evolving story of Doctor Who and the classic Time Machine, as it has both Morlocks and the trippy bit at the end where he visits the world’s end with the giant crabs.

7. Stephanie says:

I would have to say A Christmas Carol. I’ve seen many many adaptations of that story and I still love it.

8. Glen Held says:

I loved The Woven Path by Robin Jarvis, the first of the Tales from the Wyrd Museum. Sad and exciting book.

9. Kimberly Zettwoch says:

I’m picking a TV show as my favroite time travel story .. Quantum Leap … by far the greatest … and I weeped when Sam never actually got home in the end but went back to tell Lisa that Al was alive and to wait for him …

10. Kimberly Zettwoch says:

:) great list … although I do notice the lack of Buffy on it, lol …

11. I still love Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, both the book and the movie. I suppose that time travel doesn’t become the forefront of the story until the end, but that was my first real exposure to time travel and it blew my 8-year-old mind.

12. My favorite time travel story is recently Looper. Even though time travel wasn’t necessarily the main plot of the film but rather used as a plot device to help with the story, I was so absorbed in the world of how time travel works in the movie.

13. I loved Time Traveler’s Wife.

Also, I love the chronoguard from Jasper Fforde’s Thursday Next series.

14. I really enjoyed Rebecca Stead’s When You Reach Me. It was one of those books that when I read it the first time, I wasn’t sure how I felt, but upon rereading it, I was able to pick up on more in the text and liked it immensely.

15. Laura Gonzalez says:

A Knight in Shining Armor – the only Jude Deveraux book I’ve ever enjoyed.