Each year, I aim to read around 50 books, which is close to a one-per-week pace. This year, I fell short and only hit 40. Bad Barry!
Also each year, at around this time, I try to separate out about ten or so of the books I read that I think y’all might enjoy as visitors to the BLog. Here, in no particular order, are this year’s:
- Area 51: An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base by Annie Jacobsen
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Fade to Blue by Sean Beaudoin
- Insanely Simple by Ken Segall
- The Girl in the Park by Mariah Fredericks
- The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King
- The Victorian Internet by Tom Standage
- My Friend Dahmer by Derf Backderf
- Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
- Bruce by Peter Ames Carlin
- Live From New York by Tom Shales & James Andrew Miller
If you give any of these a try, I hope you enjoy them! Happy New Year and Happy Reading!